The Protection and Legal Assistance Program is structured under the Program Management Department and lead by the program director and the management director mainly and in specific by the Managers and their staffs in the funded projects. Our Protection and Legal Assistance Program activities and services are designed and determined based to the organization capacities, government policies, accessibilities and needs on the ground with special focus on the donor interest and requirements, too.
The WRDOAW protection and Legal Assistance activities will be outlined as bellow but not limited to
- Human all rights including women, children, neighbors, husband, parents, disable people, in accordance to Islam and government laws
- Social rights including gender based violence, human trafficking, Drug abuse,
- Role of law, advocacy, empowerment change,
- Providing legal assistance to violated and affected women groups including advising, referring of formal and informal justice system,
- Delivery of women and children voices and networking of Civil societies on the grounds
The WRDOAW is currently advocating with the donors and assessing the specific locations under the programmatic coverage areas for the developing proposals based to the consolidated needs of the ground.