The Water Sanitation Hygiene and Nutrition Program is structured under the Program Management Department and lead by the program director and the management director mainly and in specific by the Managers and their staffs in the funded projects. Our Wash – Nutrition Program activities and services are designed and determined based to the organization capacities, government policies, accessibilities and needs on the ground with special focus on the donor interest and requirements, too.
The WRDOAW Wash and Nutrition activities will be outlined as bellow but not limited to
- Hygiene and sanitation courses,
- Hygiene and Sanitation Kits’ distribution
- Safe drinking water message, bio-sand filter making and distribution
- Small projects of pipe schemes and well boring
- Message of breast feeding, vaccinations, birth delivery in clinic or hospital, space between birth delivery
- Distribution of plampy nuts, high energy biscuits, following up of scales
The WRDOAW is currently advocating with the donors and assessing the specific locations under the programmatic coverage areas for the developing proposals based to the consolidated needs of the ground.